While the optimization of your parcel logistics program can be very complex behind the scenes, it boils down to a three-step proven process:
- Solutions Assessment: We learn your current state and clearly identify your financial goals, your customer service needs and your logistics requirements.
- Program Analysis and Design: We leverage our industry knowledge and proprietary technology to carefully analyze all aspects of your parcel program.
- Implementation: Once design is complete, we help you manage RFPs and optimize your platform to best meet your customers’ needs.
The talented engineers and analysts that develop and implement our Parcel Solutions are always thinking of ways that your parcel program can operate at an even higher level. To bring you the solution that best fits your needs and most closely aligns you with the carrier network, our team:
- Analyzes and interprets volumes of shipping data
- Clarifies pricing, terms and conditions
- Models network scenarios
- Identifies areas of opportunity
- Streamlines your procurement process
Once we collaborate with you to identify the top opportunities, we develop a roadmap, a clearly defined project plan and an implementation strategy that delivers results. We consider all options, including:
- Carrier selection: global and regional
- Competitive agreement optimization
- Subsidized shipping modeling
- Regional carrier analysis
- Mode optimization – LTL vs. CWT
- Pool distribution
Request a complimentary one-on-one with a parcel expert. Leverage your data and our industry expertise to take your parcel program to the next level.
Transportation Insight was hired to optimize carrier agreements for a Fortune 500 B2B company which delivers more than 1.2 million products to 2 million customers worldwide via parcel. Using proprietary technology and expertise, Transportation Insight analyzed current contracts and services, provided scenario modeling and designed new agreements that ultimately saved the client $14 million/year.
John Richardson, Transportation Insight Vice President of Supply Chain Analytics, details how his team utilizes technology, data and LEAN methodology to help clients drive supply chain efficiencies that reduce environmental impact while improving enterprise sustainability.
Todd Benge – Vice President, Parcel Operations
Todd Benge brings a unique perspective to Transportation Insight B2B and B2C retail clients thanks to his 30 years of leadership experience in developing parcel shipping programs. Benge is nationally recognized for his expertise in network design, innovative technology and data analysis. He has an MBA from Shorter College, a master’s certificate in project management from George Washington University and a Bachelor of Science degree in industrial engineering from The University of Toledo.
Charles Moore – Vice President, Parcel Solutions
Charles Moore has more than 25 years of experience in the supply chain marketplace and is a pioneer in Enterprise Logistics solutions across all modes of transportation. Moore has vast experience in parcel logistics management and is dedicated to helping shippers improve the customer delivery experience. He graduated from the Louisiana State University in Shreveport with a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing and Management.
Talk with One of Our Experts
As the small package shipping landscape continues to become more complex, we understand that many North American companies face obstacles in growing and achieving high customer service marks.
Topics for discussion may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Omni-channel and Internet retail growth strategies
- Supply chain best practices
- Regional carrier opportunities
- Increasing customer service and retention
- Small parcel industry trends
- Provider rate changes
- Mergers and acquisition challenges