Transportation Insight Brings E-Commerce Logistics to Home Delivery World
HICKORY, NC – April 4, 2014 – Globally recognized third-party logistics (3PL) provider Transportation Insight will showcase its end-to-end e-commerce logistics solutions at Home Delivery World 2014 in Atlanta on April 7-8, 2014. With a wealth of experience with omni-channel retailers and home delivery distributors, Transportation Insight will share how its enterprise logistics solutions empower companies to overcome operational limitations, move products more fluidly through the supply chain, grow into new geographies and meet time-sensitive customer delivery requirements.
“The new supply chain trend for retailers is rapidly becoming anytime, anywhere shopping, purchasing, delivery and returns, creating significant new demands on the retail supply chain,” said Rick Brumett, Transportation Insight Vice President of Client Solutions. “Consumers want their orders at their homes by the next day, or they will order products from someone who can meet their delivery schedules. Transportation Insight will discuss the latest strategies and solutions for omni-channel excellence that reduce delivery costs and focus on meeting customer expectations regarding the delivery experience.”
Transportation Insight’s end-to-end e-commerce solutions support new entries to the e-commerce space, as well as established e-tailers. As a co-managed end-to-end logistics provider, Transportation Insight’s approach is particularly well suited to support e-commerce companies. As a full-service 3PL providing domestic transportation, international logistics and warehousing services, Transportation Insight collaborates with e-commerce clients’ existing transportation departments. The strategic partnership uses the best of the shipper’s historic practices and advanced third-party logistics processes to achieve cost reductions, improve supply chain visibility and enhance customer service.
Transportation Insight’s e-commerce solutions include:
- Co-managed Logistics® that allow shippers to retain control of their current carrier relationships while utilizing Transportation Insight’s logistics expertise and experience.
- Insight TMS® – a cloud-based transportation management solution that offers total supply chain visibility so retailers know where their products are at all times and can ensure tighter delivery windows.
- Freight Invoice Audit and Payment that provides greater than 99.9% audit accuracy, saving tens of thousands of dollars for clients.
- Business Intelligence – Comprehensive reporting solutions that help identify business trends and uncover opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Insight Fusion™ – a cloud-based portal that assimilates data from multiple disparate sources – including operational data, supply chain data and others – to deliver analytics on demand and enable companies to see all key performance metrics in one location at any time.
- Supply Chain Analytics for advanced network modeling to optimize the supply chain network, lower costs and streamline operations.
To find out more about how Transportation Insight supports e-commerce shippers to maximize profits, improve customer service, enhance visibility and gain supply chain control, visit Booth 37 at Home Delivery World 2014.
About Transportation Insight, LLC
Transportation Insight is a global lead logistics provider with more than $1.6 billion in supply chain spend under management. For over a decade, the 3PL has partnered with hundreds of manufacturers, distributors and retailers to achieve significant cost savings, reduce cycle times and improve customer satisfaction rates by providing customized supply chain solutions. Transportation Insight offers a Co-managed Logistics® form of 3PL, carrier sourcing, freight bill audit and payment services, state-of-the-art transportation management system (TMS) applications, and business intelligence. Its logistics services include domestic transportation, supply chain analytics, international transportation, warehouse sourcing, LEAN consulting and supply chain sourcing of indirect materials. For more about Transportation Insight, visit www.transportationinsight.com.
To view the original release on PRNewswire Click Here