United Sourcing Alliance Partners with Cost Analysts, Inc.
CHARLOTTE, NC, July 17, 2009 – We are pleased to announce that Cost Analysts, Inc has joined United Sourcing Alliance’s supplier portfolio as a provider of Telecom and Utility audit services.
Headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina, Cost Analysts has spent seventeen years helping companies across the nation determine if spending on utility and communications is correct and cost effective. Their services aim to uncover the utility and telephone companies’ hidden errors and overcharges while determining if there is a more cost effective way for you to be billed.
Over 80% of the more than 2,500 companies they have helped have realized savings and/or refunds from their audits. There are no upfront fees, only shared savings if found. Here’s a quick overview of their services.
Electric, Gas and Water Auditing
Cost Analysts will audit the past 36 month’s utility invoices billed by each electric utility, gas utility, and water/sewer municipality. The purpose of the audit is to:
- Verify the accuracy of each invoice.
- Evaluate the cost effectiveness of each account.
- Identify unnecessary minimum billing charges.
- Uncover redundant billing charges.
Services offered by Cost Analysts through its Telecommunication Management Services (TMS) for your company are thorough and varied. Below is a list of what they can offer you:
- Billing audits for all local, long distance, wireless, data and Internet.
- An evaluation of the cost effectiveness of line charges, usage charges, and feature packages.
- A detailed report containing all errors and overcharges, with an explanation of areas of cost savings.
- Constant monitoring of current changes occurring in the deregulation of the local telephone industry for opportunities to lower monthly costs, consolidate services, and remove redundant or outdated charges.
To determine if Cost Analysts should take a look in your organization, ask yourself the following:
- What is the total spend of our annual utility and telephone budget?
- Is the verification of our utility and telephone accounts based on knowledgeable analysis or based on historical trends and assumptions?
- Is the amount of money we spend on these invoices enough to be concerned about their accuracy and cost efficiency?
- Would it benefit our company to have a no cost analysis of our utility / telephone spend to ensure our money has been well spent?
We are excited to offer a new service to existing and prospective clients but even more excited to have found such a strong company to meet the need. Cost Analysts truly fits the USA model of partnering with the best suppliers in their categories. We encourage you to check them out on the web at www.costanalysts.com . For additional information or to have us to arrange a meeting to discuss their services please contact Gene Smith at (704) 697-9695 ext 14 or myself at ext 22.
United Sourcing Alliance