E-Commerce Supply Chain Solutions
From the time your customer clicks to place an order to the time they receive their shipments, Transportation Insight works alongside you. As e-commerce logistics experts, we understand that taking care of the customer is your primary focus, whether that customer is located in a storefront or at a neighborhood address. Through our Co-managed Logistics® model, we employ cost-saving strategies to help find free shipping opportunities and deliver best-in-breed five-star service – in every shopping venue.
Are You Where Your Customers Are?
We understand that an adaptive, agile supply chain is the backbone of your business, especially if you utilize e-commerce as a distribution channel.
Whether your customer is shopping at a store, at home or on a mobile device, they expect you to deliver. Our e-commerce and omni-channel supply chain experts build customer-centric solutions that enable your supply chain to adapt to changing customer buying habits without missing a beat.
How do we create a better shopping experience for your customers? From the time your customer clicks to place an order to the time they receive their shipment, our solutions are bringing you:
- End-to-end supply chain visibility: Cloud-based Insight TMS® can seamlessly integrate with your existing applications to deliver multi-modal cost and delivery options. Overseas port to final mile shipment tracking enables you and your customer to know exactly where their orders are.
- Rigorous cost and service compliance controls: Proprietary freight and parcel invoice auditing technologies audit every invoice to ensure you’re paying what your carrier contracts say you should pay for the services that you require. Every penny that we recover helps your profit margins.
- Comprehensive business intelligence: Insightful, detailed reporting uncovers trends and helps you measure success and make better-informed business decisions. Our team of experts never stops analyzing your data in pursuit of continuous improvement.
If you’re well into your e-commerce journey and are seeking ways to scale your business, we have a suite of services that can help you:
- Grow into new, unfamiliar geographic markets
- Expand presence in new product lines
- Partner with new international vendors
- Comply with strict U.S. Customs Import and Export regulations
Learn more about the new normal of e-commerce and how a partnership with Transportation Insight can unleash the potential in supply chain.
FEATURED CASE STUDY
...This national retailer had great success in its initial strategy to sell its products commercially through its brick-and-mortar locations across North America. As the retailer and its customers’ shopping preferences evolved, however, expanding e-commerce operations became its main focus and long-term strategy. It became apparent during the business model shift that service levels needed to be optimized without interrupting the transition...
Receive a Complimentary E-Commerce Evaluation
E-commerce has become a vital channel in most B2C and B2B companies. Savvy companies realize this can result in a competitive advantage or loss in market share. A flexible, global logistics provider enables companies to grow with the market.
Transportation Insight provides a complimentary e-commerce evaluation that understands your e-commerce operations and how a more optimized transportation program can help you grow sales and improve customer retention.