Manufacturing leaders understand the need for an efficient supply chain as they seek to maintain and grow their profits. Changing economic conditions, domestic and foreign competition and fluctuating raw materials prices can pressure even the best companies as they seek ways to protect and expand their businesses.
Our clients in manufacturing are able to grow their businesses and increase competitiveness by combining their market proficiency with our extensive experience, tools and resources. By controlling logistics-related costs, improving lead times to customers and increasing visibility to shipments in transit, manufacturers of products ranging from industrial components to food, furniture, paper products or chemicals gain a competitive edge through supply chain enhancement.
Helping Manufacturers Thrive in an Increasingly Competitive Global Marketplace
Transportation Insight’s data-driven Enterprise Logistics Solutions and white-glove attention to every detail can be the catalysts to help manufacturers take their logistics operations into the digital age and build their competitive advantage as agile and responsive enterprises.
In a global economy in which the distance between manufacturer and consumer is shrinking every day, we understand that a manufacturer’s supply chain is its lifeblood. While the end consumer may be dictating the marketplace, it’s not just the consumer economy that is being transformed by the e-commerce explosion. Some e-commerce industry experts see the real expansion in this space coming in the business-to-business realm. Manufacturer’s supply chains have to be ready to deliver through more channels, and have the ability to adapt to change more quickly than before.
Transportation Insight has the multi-modal domain expertise to design and implement Enterprise Logistics Solutions that help manufacturers obtain:
- Supply chain visibility from international raw materials suppliers to end customers, whether those customers take delivery of products at a loading dock or at their front door.
- Sufficient transportation capacity through our extensive transportation provider network that ensures you keep all of your customer promises
- Total cost and service provider contract compliance: Proprietary freight and parcel invoice auditing technologies examine every line of every carrier invoice to ensure you’re paying the correct amount for your contracted rates and services. The savings realized can be reinvested toward additional revenue-generating activities.
- Comprehensive business intelligence: Insightful, actionable and detailed reporting uncovers trends and opportunities while helping you measure success and make better business decisions. Working alongside you, our team of industry experts leverages your data to make recommendations on how you can continuously improve your transportation program and business performance.
Looking at ways to improve your supply chain’s productivity to maintain or improve your market position? Contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation with a manufacturing expert to see how a partnership with Transportation Insight could be the first step in the right direction.
Talk with One of our Experts
As the global supply chain continues to become more complex, we understand that many North American companies face obstacles in growing their companies forward.
Topics for discussion may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Value chain optimization
- End-to-end supply chain visibility
- Continuous supply chain process improvement
- Supply chain technology and analytics
- Supply chain best practices
- Cloud-based technology and business intelligence
- International logistics
- Merger and acquisition challenges